Zimbra Client Types:
- Advanced offers the full set of Web collaboration features. This Web Client works best with newer browsers and faster Internet connections.
- Standard is recommended when Internet connections are slow, when using older browsers, or for easier accessibility.
- Mobile is recommended for mobile devices.
To set Default to be your preferred client type, change the login options in your Preferences, General tab after you log in.
- Guava Account Activation (for new students, faculty, and university personnel)
- Guava (web based control panel to forward your email, set a vacation message, change your account password, and get additional information about your ECOM account)
If you have questions or problems, contact the University Technology Helpdesk at 309/298-2704.